That's a Wrap on single-use plastic
What is Bees Wrap?
Watch this 30-second short video for all there is to know on why this is a Must-have Eco product in your home. Plus Learn how to quickly make your Beeswax wrap into a bag.
The package comes in 3 different sizes
- Our Bees Wrap are made from organic cotton, organic jojoba oil, ethically harvested beeswax, and tree resin. The fabric is GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard), and we only use 100% recycled paper for our packaging.
- Keep Your Food Fresh, The Natural Way: Keep your favorite foods fresh for longer with the Beeswax Organic food Wraps.
- Beeswax wrap is perfect for daily use to wrap sandwiches & store vegetables, fruits, cheese, etc. you can also use the Beeswax paper to cover bowls in your fridge.
- Bees wrap is a must-have product in your kitchen, it will help reduce plastic use in your kitchen in a healthier, more sustainable way to store food.
- MONEY SAVER, REUSABLE & WASHABLE - Durable & long-lasting.
- Beeswax Reusable Food Wrap creates a unique eco-friendly gift idea for your loved ones!
Invest once in a set of the Best bees wrap to protect our planet from pollution. No more negative effects due to the use of saran and plastic wrap anymore.
How to use - Use the warmth of your hands to mold it over any bowl, container jar, or different varieties of food.
How to Clean - Simply rinse in cold water and leave it out to dry. Highly recommended using eco-friendly soap.
Beeswax wrap cannot be microwaved or washed in hot water.